1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is that orange Helper bot?

Discussion in 'Community Introductions' started by DangerZachattack on MC, Sep 12, 2018.

1. [​IMG]
    Lets start at the beginning... I Am Dangerzachattack, but just call me Zach. I have been a fan of the Noxcrew since ep 4 of the pilot season. It was just looking up videos of AntVenom that allowed me to find this community. I joined as a member of Patron from June of 2018 to today. Since day one, I've had ambitious plans, but this one takes the cake.
    Some questions i should answer now:
    1. Where did you find that helper bot skin?
      • I made it. I took footage of blue helper bot and pixel by pixel, i recreated the skin. but the problem i ran into was skin transparency. Minecraft does NOT like transparent skins. so i build the body myself to be mechanical. the A-5 Survival variant was special made for the Noxcrew Game show Survival Role play server. (Fun Fact: I Plan on using the skin somewhere else, and i even made a 64 x 64 pixel version of the face plate that is now my icon on the internet.)
    2. What are your plans here?
      • I am currently in the works of one of the largest Minecraft solo modded builds in 1.7.10. it involves a Noxcrew project that hasn't seen much action since 2017. I call it "Project MNGS". I Cant Explain it all here, but i will have a form HERE.
    3. What Version of Minecraft do you have?
      • I only have 1 variant of Minecraft, Java Edition
    4. Where do you live in the World?
      • I Live in New York State in the United States. Yes, i live in a cold state. and What ever you hear, WE DO NOT GET 16 INCHES OF SNOW DAILY HERE! Its actually a really popular state in the summer time as its not so hot here, but winter, I hope you got a jacket.
    5. Do you have any resource packs you use?
    • I use my own Custom Resource pack. I call it the A-5 Hud pack. I might make it available
      one day...
    • 6. Got any other profiles?
    • Actually i do. I got a Steam Profile and a YouTube channel that i haven't been able to upload anything yet. Check me on steam if you want to know what im playing (Most likely be TF2)
    I Hope to stay in the community for a while longer!