1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minecraft Adventure Map Terra Swoop Force - An Arcadey Minecraft Adventure Map (Minecraft Java)

Discussion in 'Creations' started by Noxite, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Open NBTExplorer, look for the name of the map, then open the regions folder in Nbtexplorer.
    Then search for name "Command" and value "gamemode". Once a result is marked, Double click it, then delete the content of teh textbox.
    Then strike "Find next". Repeat the previous step for 4 times (until there is no more search results).
    Finally, click "save" in Nbtexplorer, open your Minecraft and enjoy your Gamemode 1!

2. i just downloaded this map and no matter what i do it crashes. im running 1.11.2 and i loaded resource pack. just keeps crashing

3. Most of these crashes are due to not enough ram being allocated to Minecraft. We've posted a few times in this thread how to dedicate more ram, which should allow the game to load the resource pack.

4. I can't get to speedrun mode, can someone help me?

5. Have you beaten the map?

6. Yes, also the trophy room leleport wont work for me.

EDIT: I logged out after the text appeared, and this is the realms version

7. Pretty hard to diagnose it without seeing it. Hop on our discord and message me if you can.

8. What's discord?

9. Wow, PEEPS THIS IS THE BEST MAP I'VE EVER PLAYED. I enjoyed it so much, especially how you grafted the music with the game that was AWESOME.

Yeah really good map, so much in fact that I made my own launch Trailer. Its nothing special but if you would like to watch it I'll put a link to it.

Well done with the redstone aswell, making a moving character in MINECRAFT THATS INSANEly difficult
    I look forward to any other maps you peeps make.

See ya in the next one Well done Noxcrew

MeWulf and Avondale like this.
  10. I know I am not the only person to ask this but please. pretty please. make a v2 of this

11. Alright, so I've downloaded your map and I've put it on my personal server for my friends and I to enjoy. I went onto the server to test it out and the teleporters aren't working (The ones in the beginning of the map). I was wondering if anyone knows the fix to this.

12. Did you right click the sign to fire them up?

If you did that and it's still not working, you're likely on an incorrect version. The current version is for Java 1.11.2, and I have it running perfectly on a server as we speak.

13. Do you still keep the older version of this map for minecraft 1.9 ?

14. Nope, should be played on 1.11.2.

15. great Map :)

Avondale likes this.
  16. Hi
    Can help why 1.11 on running resourcepacks?

17. Hey guys! I'm running through the map with some of my friends and apparently the old man who is supposed to be at the end isn't there? Do you know a possible fix? Thanks <3

EDIT: Was playing on a realms server with my friends... realms is 1.12 automatically so I can't run it in 1.11... can you guys try updating it to 1.12? c:

#259 Merpie, Jul 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  18. Yep, you found the issue! Updating it falls like 95% in my hands, and our work with the Marketplace is taking all my time currently. In the next few weeks I hope to get another look at updating, and we'll be sure to post on here when we do. In the meantime, the game still works perfectly on 1.11!

Merpie likes this.