1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Split screen on Xbox One?

Discussion in 'Questions and Suggestions' started by Monlac, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Hi!

The mini-game maps look great. My kids would love it, but does it work on split screen?
    Without that it won't work for us. Tried to find info on it but failed...

Same goes for the Destructobot-map. If that one supports split screen it will be major hit at our house...

2. Hello Monlac,

Thanks for getting in touch. Our maps are designed with multiplayer in mind, so they should work on split screen for the Xbox One.

We've looked into this for you and here's a quick guide to set up a split screen session in Minecraft that should work for our maps as well as any other Minecraft world or map on the Xbox One:
    • First off, you need to have a HDTV and a HDMI cable for your Xbox.
    • Start Minecraft when you've logged on with your first controller.
    • Enter your desired world. Pause the game.
    • Turn on and sync your other controllers if they haven't been connected before. (optional)
    Your television screen should be split into two or four parts depending on how many controllers are connected.

I hope this guide helps you. Let me know if this works out for you and if your children enjoy our maps. I would personally recommend Summer Mini-Games Festival, as it's my favourite to play with my sister. If you have any further issues, feel free to respond right here and I'll help you get it worked out!

Harry

3. Thanks fo tthe answer!
    We have been running Minecraft kn split screen a lot. Was just not sure wether these mini-game maps would work or not. Downloaded one and am now waiting for the kids to find it... =)