1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patron Goal Ideas

Discussion in 'Patron General Discussion' started by jrrutten, Jul 12, 2015.

1. During the meeting today we talked about long term goals for the Patron so I was wonder what we want for long term. Write your ideas below.

2. Free gameshow/series-based postcards/posters/playing cards (possibly signed by Noxcrew members) sent to all existing Patrons.

3. A loom band for every backer!

4. But not just normal loom bands, those ones that look like animals or something

12angrymexicans likes this.
  5. ᴱˣᶜᶫᵘˢᶦᵛᵉ ᵖʰᵒᵗᵒᵍʳᵃᵖʰˢ ᵒᶠ ᴺᵒˣᶦᵗᵉ ʷᵉᵃʳᶦᶰᵍ ᵃ ᵖᶦᶰᵏ ᵈʳᵉˢˢ

6. [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Don't think Lolli's picture gets you out of anything. Once Lauren gives me your measurements, your dress will be perfect.

8. Listening back here's some of my ideas/feedback:

You mentioned putting 'Milestones' on Patreon for different amounts and a lot of people suggested putting promised series on there. While this may not be a bad idea for a couple of series, I feel as though it wouldn't be right to hold back things until you get a goal. Instead, you could put things like being able to pay some people, which would allow for more time to be spent with the Noxcrew on projects, and therefore pushes things out quicker. I see a lot of people saying on the Patreon page what long term goals the money allows for, and I feel promising something more than just a series (like the faster project pace due to more people being available) will have a better outcome.

Also a question: With more and more Patrons, things could become a bit hectic at events such as testing and livestreams with large turnouts. I was wondering how you'd consider combatting this in the future? Would there be more priority levels, would the perks stay at $30 or move up? How would priority be given if say all the First Priority Patrons showed up and there was only space for two more 'Cool people' (as you call it) but there were 5 there?
    I just feel like with more people, controlling these situations would become more difficult

#8 MissPlaying, Jul 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  9. A V.G.P. Club channel (Very Golden Patron)

10. Hooray, patron segregation!

11. Only for the people that are 'the coolest patreon!' on the forums