1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adventurer's Dream - An open-world Minecraft Adventure Map (Minecraft Marketplace)

Discussion in 'Creations' started by Noxite, May 31, 2017.

1. Minecraft requires your device to have 512mb of ram free to play the worlds (survival spawns are not categorized for that same limit). Your s7 will meet that no problem, but it's unlikely the older tablet will. Try rebooting the tablet and loading the map again, that sometimes frees up enough ram to load it.

2. Thanks for the prompt response!

It truly is impressive what you have built; especially given the constraints of the 1.1 engine.
    As far as the suggestion to play in survival, I still think it is a more rewarding experience to play in adventure mode; perhaps each spawner can have a button or lever to find to disable the spawner. Then there's no need for torches.
    Once again, congrats on a beautiful and fun level. Looking forward to more of your work.

3. Admittedly I know nothing of Minecraft. My 6 and 8 year olds just decided to purchase Adventurer's Dream.They love it, and it's pretty awesome looking. I don't think they fully understand the missions. Is there any kind of walkthrough or strategy guide? Sorry if this is a bad question. Thanks for any help.

It's on an Ipad BTW

4. The first area after you push the start button is the hub for the map. On the floor is an overhead view of the world, with locations marked by blocks. Those locations are the Dungeons in the world they need to find and complete. When they complete a dungeon, they can bring the special treasure back to that map hub, and put it into the chest on the altar, which will unlock a fast teleport back to that dungeon to help travel around the world a little faster.

If that's not a good enough hint, one of our Patrons uploaded a video of him speed-running the map. Let me know if you'd prefer to see that, and I can ask him to link it here.

Happy hunting!

5. If you have a link for the video, that would be awesome. They're not doing something quite right. They currently have it on adventure mode.

6. Feel free to set it back to Survival Mode so they can place torches. Keep in mind the video is a speed-run, so there's a lot of cheesing, but it shows you the location of all the temples.

7. I've been warned there may be a few swear words in that let's play, so you may want to watch it muted if you watch it with the kids.

8. I cant seem to be able to download the mashup. Ive already bought it under Windows 10 edition but for the last 12 hours its still "importing". Is there something Im doing wrong?

9. You're the second person I've heard have this problem. It's not exactly something we can help with, as it's a problem with Minecraft/your device not working well with each other, but I can try to get in touch with someone who can help you.

If you can give me your device specs (Name of product, amount of available hard disk space, amount of RAM, anything else you may think would be useful) and a screenshot of an internet speed test (www.speedtest.net works), I will send them up to someone who can hopefully help you solve the issue!

10. Recently I've been playing on the map, but twice it has frozen, quit and gone to a flat world. However I don't think this is the maps problem, as I have frozen quite a bit since the new update (never had my worlds go to a flat world before though). Any advice/suggestions of something I could be doing wrong? Screenshot_20170729-205510.png Screenshot_20170729-200147.png